Our pool has a 1% variable fee, this to overcome the minimum fixed cost compared to the pools with a bigger total delegated stake.
A reliable, secure,
and high performance
Cardano staking service!
Saturation Level 1.35 %
929 077 ₳
Why choose LAB44
As we are ‘yet another stakepool’ we don’t aim to be the biggest but rather be part of a big stakepool community and make a stable, decentralized, unstoppable(wink) network.
I don’t believe we shall ever have a good money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government, that is, we can’t take it violently out of the hands of government, all we can do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something that they can’t stop.
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform: the first to be founded on peer-reviewed research and developed through evidence-based methods. It combines pioneering technologies to provide unparalleled security and sustainability to decentralized applications, systems, and societies.
See more at cardano.org
If you stake your ADA you are helping to support the network and for doing so you earn rewards.
Rewards range from 4.5 to 5 % yearly.
Step 1 – Purchase ADA on a reputable exchange.
Step 2 – Setup a secure wallet
Create a new wallet within one of the official Cardano wallets, Daedalus or Yoroi
If you have a PC and don’t mind waiting on the Cardano node to sync, we recommend using Daedalus. If you are a mobile-only user or don’t want a full node where you need to wait for the wallet to sync we would recommend Yoroi
Step3 – Send your ADA to your wallet.
- Do a test transfer first
- Each transaction has a small fee
Step 4 – Start Staking
To stake your Ada now all you need to do is “delegate” your ADA wallet to a stake pool of your choosing. To do that you just tell the network (using your ADA wallet), which pool you want to “link” to your wallet. That’s it!
There is no risk.
No, there is no catch. It is impossible to lose any of your Ada through staking!
While staking none of your funds leave your wallet. Next to this your funds are never locked and always ready for you to send or receive.
For any change in delegation, the rewards are reflected after 3 epoch transitions (thus, after 15-20 days). Checkout details below for how it works:
- An Epoch in cardano is 5 days long. Any change in Delegation is captured in snapshot at end of the epoch (at 1st epoch transition).
- The snapshot captured is considered live at the next (2nd) epoch transition. This means the pool you delegated to would reflect your delegation in n+2 epochs, to qualify for chance to make blocks proportional to its stake (which would now include your delegation).
- The blocks made by pool qualifies for rewards, which is calculated at next epoch transition (thus, calculation occurs at n+3).
- Finally, The rewards are then paid out at the end of next epoch n+3. Thus, if you delegated in epoch n your rewards will be with you by the start of epoch n+4 (technically, it will be at the end of epoch n+3). The visual representation of the above explanation is as per below (using n=213 in the example):
Uptime and reliability are most important factors for us. For this we operate multiple servers at multiple locations which makes us resilient to hardware failure as well as blackouts on particular regions. In case of a blackout our monitoring system will make sure all is transferred to a safe zone in an automated manner guaranteeing block production.
If you want to take a look at our actual performance you can visit out fixed blogpost here.
Useful links relating to the Cardano Project
Cardano website offering the latest information.
Official Cardano development roadmap.
Calculate example rewards based on staking and pooling.
Search for epochs, blocks, address or transactions.
The open source wallet for ADA.
APPS BUILD ON CARDANO
send a message via the Cardano blockchain